A little background first - I'm very much the right brained "this is how it looks in my head" person in our relationship and my husband, the engineer, is very much a "how many steps does it take to get to the final process" person. Very accurate, very detailed. I'm the one who says random shit that makes him shake his head and wonder what he did to get stuck with me..
Back when bath salts were in the news, I had a conversation with my husband that went like this:
Me: Did you hear that zombie apocalypse shit? People are getting high on bath salts and eating other people's faces. It's a few weeks old i know..
Hubs: I think so, got a link?
Me: (sent creepy zombie face eating link) What are bath salts? Is that a code word for something or are they really bath salts? Am I thinking too much into this?
Hubs: They were a drug that was sold in gas stations as "bath salts." As a drug or as something else that people then used as drugs. It was apparently a great high for a lot of people until the government found out about it and stopped it. It was basically a legal way to sell drugs. They were never intended for use in baths.
Me: Interesting, so people bought "bath salts" at gas stations. Yup, seems legit. And then one lady lost her arm from the flesh eating bacteria in them and then someone ate someone else s face. Other than that, it sounds like a GREAT high..
Hubs: Most people loved it and some people really freaked out on it.
Me: I still think its the beginning of the zombie apocalypse
Hubs: No, the parasitic bacteria that a company created to make ants freak out and kill and eat each other is.
Me: Oh yeah, that's probably more true..
Hubs: Its just a countdown now...
Me: Just so you know, if you go zombie, I'll kill you before you can eat the dog.
Hubs: I wouldn't eat the dog. I would eat you first.
Me: even better.
The bottom line here is - don't eat your bath salts. Or other people's faces. And watch out for your husbands plotting to eat you if they do become zombies.

No comments:
Post a Comment